Sellers > List Your Business with EBB
Selling a business is a complex, time consuming process
It requires finding buyers, qualifying them and negotiating the deal.
At the same time, you
still need to run your business.
This is where Executive Business Brokers can help you. We are
experts at selling businesses and can guide you through the process. When you list your business with us, our
– Initial meeting. At this meeting, together we establish the
and timing for the sale.
– Business Evaluation. EBB evaluates your company to provide you
with a business valuation.
– Listing Agreement. The seller signs an agreement with EBB
the services to be provided and our fees.
– Marketing Materials. EBB prepares
sales materials based on
the seller that outlines the businesses operation
for prospective buyers.
– Confidential Marketing – All prospective buyers sign a
agreement prior to viewing the
financial details and specifics of your
– Coordinating Negotiations and Closing the Sale. EBB works with third
parties (accountants, attorneys, bankers and landlords) to structure
the deal and then coordinates the closing.
List your business with EBB now.
Tips For Selling Your Business
- Put the Books in Order
- Determine the Value of the Business
- Continue to Manage the Business While Selling It
- Negotiate Effectively by Calling in an Expert